- It starts when you board a jet and fly first class to Nassau in the Bahamas.
- With you is your own personal dive instructor who has been working with you (and, if you choose, a small circle of family or friends) to prepare you for this adventure.
- In Nassau, you’ll check into the finest accommodations at one of the island’s most luxurious hotels. Here, anything you could want is at your disposal, be it shopping, dining or entertainment. All you need do is ask and the staff will make every effort to accommodate you.
- During the first two days of your stay, your personal instructor will help you complete all of the in-water requirements for scuba certification. You’ll dive pristine reefs, swim among a rainbow of colorful fish and marvel at the clear, blue water.
- On the third day of your trip, you’ll board a special charter to see something very few people have experienced — or can even imagine.
- Your boat will drop anchor at a special shark-feeding ground. Here a trained shark handler in a chain-mail dive suit will attract a collection of large, hungry reef sharks with a mixture of bait. You and your fellow divers will be watching the action up close and personal, from just a handful of feet away.
- You’ll look on in amazement as the handler hand feeds his toothsome buddies, interacting in ways that clearly demonstrate a close, personal relationship with these incredible predators.
- And, in the process, you’ll learn a valuable lesson: These are not “maneaters” or mindless killing machines. They’re a breathtakingly beautiful predator that fills a vital role in our ocean’s ecosystem, and deserves our understanding and protection.
- You’ll return home with indelible memories — and a collection of photos and videos that will have your friends, associates and subordinates all going, “You did…what?” And, as a fully certified scuba diver, you’ll be able to enjoy similar adventures in the future.
To learn more about this incredible opportunity for a select few, use the navigation buttons at the top left-hand side of the page. Please be aware that we can also tailor a learn-to-dive adventure to virtually any destination of your choice (just ask!). Should you have any questions this site can’t answer, please feel free to contact us.
Why Be a Diver? »
[Top of Page]
Download comprehensive information to print out or e-mail to friends
Copyright (©) 2008, Adventure Scuba Company and Respective Copyright Holders • All Rights Reserved